Fast, accurate, and versatile.
Built for job site mobility, the flagship GT Series ultrasonic robotic total station enables accurate and productive workflows for highly demanding survey and construction applications. Precisely lay out or survey more points in less time and improve quality and consistency. Easy-to-use digital processes with repeatably accurate results mean less rework and better quality control. GT is one professional tool that does it all for layout, survey, and machine guidance.
- Precise positioning with single-person operation
- High-speed advanced ultrasonic motors
- Easy-to-use with MAGNET or Pocket3D software
- Seamless integration into BIM workflows
- Available in GT-1200 and GT-600 models with multiple accuracy levels
- Three-year instrument and five-year motor warranty
- Ultra-rugged IP65 dust and water resistance
UltraTrac™ prism tracking
Keep working with the total station locked onto the prism even in challenging environments.
RC-5A prism reestablish
A single tap is the fastest and simplest way to reestablish the lock onto the prism.
Better reliability and longer distance communication between instrument and controller
Measure or layout directly to any point or feature including laser pointer guidance.
Fast and precise instrument motors for intelligent control of robotic total station movements.
Integrate GNSS technology to accurately measure points even when line of site is not possible, reducing unnecessary set ups.