Trimble™ Geo 7X Features
- A cutting edge Trimble™ HD-GNSS processing engine
- Trimble™ SurePoint™ for precise position capture, even with pole tilt off by 15� from plumb, and with 100% data traceability
- Trimble™360 for advanced satellite tracking of existing and planned GNSS constellations and augmentation systems – 440 GNSS channels
- Trimble™ CenterPoint™ RTX™ for RTK level precision anywhere without the need for base station or VRS network
- Trimble xFill™ for RTK coverage even during connection outages
- Trimble™ Access field software and Business Center office software and technologies
- Pair with Trimble™ TSC3 or rugged Trimble™ Tablet controller for the most powerful solution on the market.
Photographs and Geotagging in the Field
Aiding in capturing information about an asset, event, or site, the Geo 7X includes a 5 megapixel autofocus camera with geotagging capability. The camera is controlled by the Trimble™ Access software, so photo capture and linking of images to survey data is seamless and simple to integrate with existing workflows.
Easily record the qualitative information that survey data alone can miss, such as site conditions or work progress. The benefits of including images as part of your workflow are almost limitless – from easy data handover to in-field quality assurance.
Designed for High Efficiency Work
The Trimble™ Geo 7X is fully rugged with an IP65 rating for dust and water, and MIL-STD-810F ratings for drops, shock, vibration, temperature, altitude and humidity.
The Trimble™ Geo 7X with Access software and services, together with Trimble™ VRS technology and Trimble™ Business Center, is an optimal solution for surveyors facing a variety of work requirements.
For times when occupying the position is simply not possible due to dangerous conditions or right of-way challenges, utilize the detachable Geo 7X rangefinder accessory. Measurements integrate directly into Trimble™ data collection software—simply point and shoot to get the position.