Trimble™ R1 Features
Improved GNSS positioning—on any device
No matter what smart device you choose—from iOS to Android—for collecting GIS data, inspecting, or managing assets, with the Trimble™ R1 receiver you can achieve a greater level of reliable spatial accuracy than your current smart phone or tablet is able to provide on its own.
- Compatible with a variety of devices to ensure your current technology investments are maximized
- Upgrade to the latest smart devices whenever needed
- Able to be shared among multiple devices
Professional data collection in more places
Capable of supporting multiple satellite constellations, including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou, the Trimble™ R1 provides a truly global solution.
- Delivers GNSS positions in real-time without the need for postprocessing
- Correction sources such as SBAS, VRS, or RTX networks provide reliable GNSS information worldwide
- Use with the optional Trimble™ ViewPoint™ RTX™ service* and achieve submeter accuracy via IP with cellular connectivity, or over satellite L-band
Support your daily GIS workflows
The Trimble™ R1 integrates with the flexible and robust workflows of Trimble™ Mapping & GIS software—including TerraFlex™, Trimble™ TerraSync™, and Trimble™ Positions™ software— or third-party applications.
Built to work the way you do
- Rugged, lightweight, and compact, the Trimble™ R1 can go wherever you go.
- Weighs just 187 g and measures 11.2 cm x 6.8 cm x 2.7 cm
- Cable-free operation with Bluetooth® connectivity
- Can be pole-mounted, carried in a vest pocket, or attached to a belt using the optional belt pouch for ease of use
- All-day battery life gives you a full day in the field
- Built to last with certified MIL-STD-810 ruggedness with IP65 rating
*RTX available through Trimble™ applications