Tablet Rugged PC Features
The Trimble™ Tablet provides exceptional versatility, efficiency, and portability. Ruggedized for any job in any weather, the Trimble™ Tablet holds an environmental rating of IP65 and operates in extreme temperatures . It can also withstand a pole drop of 1.22 m (4.0 ft) onto a hard surface. Worried about the screen cracking or breaking? The full-color, seven inch screen resides under a Gorilla Glass panel that is just as tough as the rest of the tablet.
High Performance Mobility
Run all of the applications you need to perform office work from the field
- Windows 7 Professional Operating System, 4 GM RAM, and 128 GB of flash-based storage
- Stay connected with connectivity via Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi, and a built-in 3.75G dual-mode GSM or CDMA cellular modem
- Ultralong-life lithium-ion battery ensures a full day of computing and connectivity
Dual Technology Display System – The patent-pending dual technology display system enhances sunlight readability for a clear, easy-to read workspace.
Increased Data Visualization and Documentation
- Capacitive touch display improves the viewing of photos and video captured through Trimble™ VISION technology
- Built-in 5 MP camera allows you to document the job site from the controller
- Integrated GPS provides geo-tag photograph functionality